A cost effective TelCell postpaid plan for juniors up to age 21 and seniors 60+
Smartie Plan Junior
TelCell has a cost effective postpaid plan specially designed for youngster up to age 21. Juniors can now call their mom, dad and home phone for FREE within the Smartie Plan package. Parents no longer have to top up their children’s phones. So no more “Mom please top me up” or “Dad I’m out of data”. The Smartie Plan is an all in one package, including: DATA, MINUTES & SMS.
Take advantage of these benefits
- No more top up or data activations
- 100% controlled by parents
- For youngsters up to age 21
- Call mom/dad’s cell or home phone FREE
Watch the new Want More Get More promo video
|$25||4GB||100 min||150 SMS|
How does it work?
Requirements Smartie Plan Junior:
- The parent or guardian of the junior must have an active Smart Plan. Smart Plan Packages Once a parent or guardian has an active Smart Plan they can add up to four (4) Smartie Plans account to their Smart Plan.
- Junior can’t be older than 21 and must have a valid ID/Passport
How to apply?
- Visit the TelEm main branch
- ID/Passport Parent
- ID/Passport Junior