- Soualiga Blvd. #5
Chief Financial Officer
We’re hiring: Looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity? TelEm is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our team. If you are interested in joining the best Telecommunication Company on the island, read the vacancy below and submit your application. The deadline is October 31st, 2021.
Processes, analyzes, and reconciles information in the various systems and compares them with source documents. Assists with reviews, collections & reporting.
- Statutory accountable to the Supervisory Board of Directors concerning the design and
implementation of the financial policy as well as the realization of the financial objectives and strategic plan.
- Set strategic policy, rules and regulations, agreements, and approved guidelines.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the finance division.
- Oversee and ensure internal control procedures adhere to business transactions and processes.
- Responsible for the financial statements, close process and preparation of interim and year-end financial statements in accordance with IFRS and local laws and regulations.
- Support the execution of financial audits.
- Take preventive and corrective measures to ensure an efficient and accurate administration.
- Provide relevant management information
- (including forecasts) and draw conclusions and recommendations.
- Contribute to a customer-centric corporate culture which supports ambitious goals and fosters effective inter-cultural co-operation.
- Ensure that risks are identified, assessed, managed, and integrated into the corporate strategy.
- Play an integral role in assessing, advising and supporting financial and/or capital investments.
- Education on University level with a degree in accounting.
- Minimum experience of six (6) years on a Strategic Financial Management level.
- Strong leadership, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Experience in leading teams to achieve “best practices” in financial management processes
- Advanced skills in math and accounting.
- Focus on identifying & leveraging business opportunities.
- Seeks ways to enhance performance & efficiency.
- Profit minded & cost conscious.
- Strong dedication & commitment to company goals.
- Good written and verbal skill at strategic and operational level of English and Dutch languages.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the vacancy, we invite you to apply via email (resume and motivation) to:
BDO St.Maarten B.V.
Attn: Mrs. Natascha Diaz-Sille
Reference: application-CFO TelEm
Additional queries (if any) should be forwarded to the afore mentioned email address.
The deadline for submitting your resume and motivation is October 31, 2021.