- Soualiga Blvd. #5
We are currently seeking a dynamic Network Engineer to join our Technical Team!
Performs field management assessments and audit/surveillance. Provides technical direction, serves as a point of contact or business liaison, prepares briefings for senior management and assists in problem resolution specific to the program/project. Designs and tests electronic products. Writes, manufacture and test procedures and reports. Participates in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products. Provides technical support to Sales and Marketing for bids and proposals.
- Provides assistance with network outage recovery efforts.
- Performs preventative and fault isolation maintenance on the local and wide area networks. Performs network maintenance on servers, domains, user files and/or data bases.
- Provides integration for voice, data and video applications on the local and wide area networks.
- Analyzes, recommends, and evaluates new hardware, software, and communications products for network compatibility and applicability.
- Works with other engineers and 3rd party vendors to arrive at permanent solutions to network issues and recommends alternative solutions for network problems.
- Develops, maintains and updates a library of technical documentation including the symptoms, root cause, and resolution of network issues.
- Provides operational readiness tests on all work performed on customer property.
- Assumes contractual management responsibilities, assists in requests for proposals, vendor selection, and contract monitoring.
- Conducts remote diagnostics on systems installed on customer property, as required.
- Assists in the development of high-level troubleshooting procedures.
- Assists own department with development of systems standards, short and long term goals, project management, and strategic directions.
- Provides technical support to new product development teams and other personnel.
- Experienced in Telecom operations at Bachelor (HBO) level
- Relevant knowledge, training and certification in the field of network technology.
- Self starter, analytical and stress resilient qualities.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch.