- Soualiga Blvd. #5
NOC Technician Level II
Are you interested in maintaining Telem Group networks and systems and interacting with customers? If so, then your future lies within our NOC department.
As a Level Two NOC Technician, your role will consist of continuously monitoring and assessing Telem’s network operations as well as performing routine troubleshoots and diagnosis on any network issues. Additionally, this role requires time management skills as timely notifications relating to issues and outrages have to be reported in conjunction with continual follow ups to ensure that the issues have been resolved.
Your responsibilities will also include providing the most professional and courteous customer interaction across various channels to both customers and network engineers. Knowledge of network management tools and procedures is also key as these resources will need to be used to monitor and provide reports on the daily operations of customer network performances.
- Minimum educational level required is MBO (Telecom operations)
- Knowledge of computer data processing.
- Experienced in network monitoring & control.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and switching /routing principles.
- Strong interpersonal & analytical skills.
- Social abilities for respectful communication with